Without local snowmobile clubs, there would be no trails! Clubs supply the volunteers that actually do the work on the trails. Snowmobile trails are open to the public because of the work of these club members; not the County Parks Department, not the DNR or anyone else.
Contribute to the trail system by joining the club, becoming a business sponsor or by making a donation!
Latest News and Trail Reports
- May Meeting Minutes - May 2016 Meeting Minutes
- May 12 Club Meeting Reminder - Join us on Thursday, May 12 at Chat R Box for our last meeting until September. See you Thursday!
- April Meeting Minutes - Meeting Minutes 4.14.16
- Club Meeting - Reminder: Our Thursday, April 14 meeting will be held at the Ridges at 7 pm. Please join us!
- April Newsletter - April-Newsletter.pdf
- March Meeting Minutes - Meeting Minutes March 2016
- March Newsletter - Kellner-Knights-March-2016-Newsletter.pdf
- February Meeting Minutes - Kellner-Knights-February-Minutes-2.11.16.pdf
- Meeting on Thursday - Club Members, please join us for our meeting tomorrow, February 11, at 7 pm at the Ridges.
- February Newsletter - Kellner-Knights-February-2016-Newsletter.pdf