Without local snowmobile clubs, there would be no trails! Clubs supply the volunteers that actually do the work on the trails. Snowmobile trails are open to the public because of the work of these club members; not the County Parks Department, not the DNR or anyone else.
Contribute to the trail system by joining the club, becoming a business sponsor or by making a donation!
Latest News and Trail Reports
- DNR Certified Snowmobile Safety Class - Ride smart from the start – take a snowmobile safety course! Any person who is born on or after Jan. 1, 1985 and who has reached the age of 12, must have completed and received a snowmobile safety certificate in order to operate a snowmobile in Wisconsin. The certificate must be carried while operating the … Continue reading
- Reminder: Memberships Due and Club Meeting - Club Memberships are due for the 2014-15 riding season!!! Get your memberships in NOW to prevent a lapse in your AWSC insurance benefit and WSN magazine subscription. Continue reading
- Looking For Something To Do This Weekend? - A few volunteers are needed this weekend to get the trails ready for winter. Let me know if you can help! Continue reading
- For Sale: 1998 Tucker 2000 - 1800 Hours 6 Way Front Blade w/ New Hydraulic Hoses 3 Rear Hydraulics New Rubber Belts With Steal Cleats Good Condition Asking $33,000 obo Contact Us:
- November 2014 Newsletter - Club dues are due now. Don't miss a WSN Magazine issue or let your AWSC insurance benefit expire! Continue reading
- October Newsletter - October 2014 Newsletter
- Recent Meeting Minutes - Monthly Club Meeting and Board Meeting minutes from August through October. Continue reading
- SAVE YOUR TRAILS!!! ACT NOW!!! - The Grand Rapids Town Board will meet on Tuesday, October 14th at 6pm to decide the fate of our trail just north of Lake Wazeecha. What should I do to help? 1) Attend the Meeting We are once again asking that ALL of our members living in Grand Rapids to attend the town board meeting!!! Numbers talk!!! We need … Continue reading
- ACTION NEEDED! PROTECT OUR TRAILS!!! - ALL members in Grand Rapids need to attend!!! Numbers talk!!! We need to fill the room and show support. Meet at Grand Rapids Fire Station, Wednesday Sept. 24th at 6:30 pm. Continue reading
- Urgent Club News!!! Please Read - Meeting on Sept. 11th at 7pm. Discussion of two very serious potential trail closures. I strongly encourage you to attend this next meeting and get involved. We could very easily lose key parts of our trail system here in the Kellner area. Continue reading