Without local snowmobile clubs, there would be no trails! Clubs supply the volunteers that actually do the work on the trails. Snowmobile trails are open to the public because of the work of these club members; not the County Parks Department, not the DNR or anyone else.
Contribute to the trail system by joining the club, becoming a business sponsor or by making a donation!
Latest News and Trail Reports
- Radar Run This Saturday!!! - Volunteers - To run our largest fundraisers smoothly we need a lot of volunteer workers! In need Chili for the chili dump, Electric Heaters, Cordless drills with 1" & 1 1/4" bits, Snow Shovels Registration - 9am to 2pm Racing - 10am to 3pm One run for $5 or three runs for $10 Continue reading
- Youth Fun Ride to Powers Bluff !!!! - Event will happen if trails are open or closed!!!! Sunday, February 8th - Ride starts at 9:30am from Donahue Super Sports - Tubing at the Bluff from Noon to 2pm Continue reading
- Fourth Thursday Ride and Dine – Jan. 22nd - 4th Thursday Ride & Dine January 22 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Closed trails won’t stop us from enjoying the 4th Thursday Ride and Dine! Join us on Thursday evening at Anchor Bay for a quick ride up the river for dinner at Club Forest. The river ice is good and solid with a nice layer … Continue reading
- January 2015 Meeting Minutes - January 8, 2015 Meeting Minutes (.pdf)
- January 2015 Newsletter - January 2015 Newsletter (.pdf) December 11, 2014 Meeting Minutes (.pdf) Club dues are due now. Don’t miss a WSN Magazine issue or let your AWSC insurance lapse! Follow the link below to renew online. http://kellnerknights.org/join-our-club/
- December Newsletter - December 2014 Newsletter (.pdf) November 2014 Meeting Minutes (.pdf) Club dues are due now. Don’t miss a WSN Magazine issue or let your AWSC insurance lapse! Follow the link below to renew online. http://kellnerknights.org/join-our-club/
- DNR Certified Snowmobile Safety Class - Ride smart from the start – take a snowmobile safety course! Any person who is born on or after Jan. 1, 1985 and who has reached the age of 12, must have completed and received a snowmobile safety certificate in order to operate a snowmobile in Wisconsin. The certificate must be carried while operating the … Continue reading
- Reminder: Memberships Due and Club Meeting - Club Memberships are due for the 2014-15 riding season!!! Get your memberships in NOW to prevent a lapse in your AWSC insurance benefit and WSN magazine subscription. Continue reading
- Looking For Something To Do This Weekend? - A few volunteers are needed this weekend to get the trails ready for winter. Let me know if you can help! Continue reading
- For Sale: 1998 Tucker 2000 - 1800 Hours 6 Way Front Blade w/ New Hydraulic Hoses 3 Rear Hydraulics New Rubber Belts With Steal Cleats Good Condition Asking $33,000 obo Contact Us: