Without local snowmobile clubs, there would be no trails! Clubs supply the volunteers that actually do the work on the trails. Snowmobile trails are open to the public because of the work of these club members; not the County Parks Department, not the DNR or anyone else.
Contribute to the trail system by joining the club, becoming a business sponsor or by making a donation!
Latest News and Trail Reports
- Wisconsin Trail Pass is available to order starting July 1, 2015 - A $10 discounted annual Wisconsin trail pass will be available to people who currently belong to both a Wisconsin snowmobile club and the AWSC (Kellner Knights are a 100% AWSC club). The discounted pass will be available for each of your Wisconsin-registered snowmobiles. The information you need when ordering your WI Trail Pass is: Your … Continue reading
- May Meeting Minutes - Meeting Minutes 5.14.15
- April 2015 Newsletter - Next meeting is 7pm April 9th at the Chat-R-Box. Attendance is important so that we can vote for club officers and board members. Continue reading
- March 2015 Meeting Minutes - 3-12-15 Meeting Minutes
- March 2015 Newsletter - March 2015 Newsletter
- February Newsletter - Next Meeting is Thursday February 12th at the Chat-R-Box Cafe. Continue reading
- REMINDER: YOUTH FUN DAY AT POWERS BLUFF THIS SUNDAY! - Even though the trails are closed the Bluff is open for tubing!!! Meet out at Powers Bluff before noon on Sunday. Tubing will be from Noon to 2pm. Snacks for the kids inside the warming house after 2pm. Continue reading
- 2015 Radar Run Results - The Kellner Knights thanks all of the racers, spectators and volunteers that made this our best race yet. More racers, more runs, more money raised! All totaled we raised $2300! Follow the link to view the race results. See you next year! Continue reading
- Youth Fun Ride to Powers Bluff !!!! - Event will happen if trails are open or closed!!!! Sunday, February 8th - Ride starts at 9:30am from Donahue Super Sports - Tubing at the Bluff from Noon to 2pm Continue reading
- Radar Run This Saturday!!! - Volunteers - To run our largest fundraisers smoothly we need a lot of volunteer workers! In need Chili for the chili dump, Electric Heaters, Cordless drills with 1" & 1 1/4" bits, Snow Shovels Registration - 9am to 2pm Racing - 10am to 3pm One run for $5 or three runs for $10 Continue reading