Without local snowmobile clubs, there would be no trails! Clubs supply the volunteers that actually do the work on the trails. Snowmobile trails are open to the public because of the work of these club members; not the County Parks Department, not the DNR or anyone else.
Contribute to the trail system by joining the club, becoming a business sponsor or by making a donation!
Latest News and Trail Reports
- Aqua Skiers Need Our Help - Over the years, the Aqua Skiers have assisted Kellner Knights Club in numerous ways. Now it’s our turn to help them out. On July 22, 2016, the Aqua Skiers need our help in the beer tent while they prepare and then compete. If you can help anytime from 2pm to the end of competitions, please contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any amount of … Continue reading
- Summer Picnic - Kellner Knights Members – Join us for our summer picnic on Thursday, June 16 @ 5pm at Club Forest. Please RSVP so we can plan accordingly on the food and drinks! See the all the details and RSVP information by following this link. Hope to see you on June 16th for some summer fun! KKSummerPicnic2016 … Continue reading
- May Meeting Minutes - May 2016 Meeting Minutes
- May 12 Club Meeting Reminder - Join us on Thursday, May 12 at Chat R Box for our last meeting until September. See you Thursday!
- April Meeting Minutes - Meeting Minutes 4.14.16
- Club Meeting - Reminder: Our Thursday, April 14 meeting will be held at the Ridges at 7 pm. Please join us!
- April Newsletter - April-Newsletter.pdf
- March Meeting Minutes - Meeting Minutes March 2016
- March Newsletter - Kellner-Knights-March-2016-Newsletter.pdf
- February Meeting Minutes - Kellner-Knights-February-Minutes-2.11.16.pdf