Without local snowmobile clubs, there would be no trails! Clubs supply the volunteers that actually do the work on the trails. Snowmobile trails are open to the public because of the work of these club members; not the County Parks Department, not the DNR or anyone else.
Contribute to the trail system by joining the club, becoming a business sponsor or by making a donation!
Latest News and Trail Reports
- Meeting on Thursday - Club Members, please join us for our meeting tomorrow, February 11, at 7 pm at the Ridges.
- February Newsletter - Kellner-Knights-February-2016-Newsletter.pdf
- Club Apparel Blow-Out - We are having an apparel blow-out. First-come, First-serve. Kellner-Knight-Clothing-Inventory-Blow-Out-Sale.pdf
- 2016 Radar Run Results - Kellner-Knights-Radar-Run-2016-Results.pdf
- Trails Opening Friday at 8 AM - Wood County Park & Forestry Department 1 hr · NEWS RELEASE January 28, 2016 The Wood County Park and Forestry Department would like to announce that trails maintained by the Kellner Knights will open at 8:00 am on Friday, January 29, 2016. Additionally, the trails maintained by the Sunset Drifters Snowmobile Club are still open. … Continue reading
- January 2016 Meeting Minutes - January 14th meeting minutes Continue reading
- Club Volunteers Needed - Any help from club members would be appreciated!
- Join Us - Come out and enjoy the races on January 30, 2016!
- January 2016 Newsletter - Jan. newsletter for web
- December Meeting Minutes - December 2015 Meeting Minuteshttp://kellnerknights.org/files/2015/12/December-2015-Meeting-Minutes.pdf